This has been sitting on my screen in Photoshop for about a week, an assignment for me to figure out something to do with it. The longer I looked at it, I decided cropping it close on the left hand side to offset the weight of the rusty part was all I needed to do. It's been so long since I did initial work on it I can't remember if I Topazed it at all. Perhaps I did to bump the colors. A look at my original image could tell me but I'm too bummed out by our sudden rain dump today and the end of 60 days or more of balmy weather that I don't want to go on an M-hunt right now. Perhaps there will be more to come on this one, then!
Post a Comment